EMERG is a new and dynamic group of companies with a dedicated focus on the emergency management sector in Australia and internationally. EMERG has been forged from a group of companies with extensive knowledge and experience in all Emergency Management and Land Management operations. EMERG will build Capability, Resilience and Capacity through a diverse range of quality Training, Consulting, Mentoring, Leadership and knowledge sharing services. “Learning from yesterday – Empowering Tomorrow” The EMERG strategic alliance provides support and assistance to the Emergency Management Industry, Government, Corporate and Private clients.
Services offered by EMERG include;
Professional consultancy services for fire and land management
• Incident and Emergency management experience
• Fixed and Rotary wing services
• An aerial platform for fire and pest control, disaster relief, exploration and construction
• Training and assessment in fire and emergency management and ancillary skills.
• RTO accreditation for nationally accredited training units.
• Bushfire survival planning
• Bushfire attack level and Bushfire risk assessment
• Bushfire fuel management planning
• Bushfire risk and asset management planning
• AIIMS and BWA licensed training with AFAC