FIREGROUND is a NSW-based Registered Training Organisation (41245) specialising in Emergency and Incident Management training and consultancy services. Our trainers are widely recognised as industry experts and have extensive expertise in Fire and Emergency Training, Planning, Operations, and Incident Management at all levels.
We partner with private and public organisations and government departments anywhere in Australia to develop their existing resources and to increase their capability to cope with future changes safely and effectively.
We are specialists who provide services and training in:
• Fire personnel training from crew member to Incident Management Teams (IMT)
• All hazards Incident Management (AIIMS) & Basic Wildfire Awareness (AFAC accredited)
• Ancillary Fire courses (fire weather, heavy plant in fire operations, fire aviation)
• Prescribed Burn training, plans, assessment, and auditing
• First Aid / CPR (including remote FA and advanced resuscitation)
• Chainsaw, 4wd & Recovery
• WHS and Facility Emergency Response procedures and training
With our trainers being celebrated as nationwide experts within the field, we are committed to providing exceptional services that exemplify excellence.